A WORD ABOUT THE MISERABLES

 What Victor Hugo is trying to say in "Les Miserables" is that their is three main problems in this world. "The degradation of man through pauperism," people degrading people because of their wealth/class status aka the poor. "The corruption of woman through hunger," which I thinks means two things people being so quick to judge others and the problem of people starving to death. Finally "The crippling of children through lack of light," I really do not know what he means by this but my idea is the idea that younger people are so used to seeing the bad in the world that to them it's a normal thing. As long as these three problems exist the world will be a living hell and honestly those three problems are still present to this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY OPINION IS THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED

HOW I READ: LES MIS