I HAVE THE ANSWERS

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

. The hardest part of starting school online has to be the change of going of physically going to school to doing it virtually. It's something different that a lot of us haven't done which I know was stressful for me the first week.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

The things I enjoy the most about online school is that we don't have classes have to go to classes every single day.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

This school year I want to improve my writing skills. I would like to be able to use better word structure.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

One habit I need to stop doing is procrastinating so much because it ends up making things much more stressful.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

What I expect to get on my report card this year ranges from a B- A+ because I don't like to get anything lower than a B because then I'm disappointed in myself for not trying harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY OPINION IS THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED

HOW I READ: LES MIS